Sara Elizabeth Santana is a YA and NA fiction writer. She has worked as a smoothie artist, Disneyland cast member, restaurant supervisor, nanny, photographer, pizza delivery driver and barista but writing is what she loves most. She runs her own nerd girl/book review blog, What A Nerd Girl Says. She lives in Southern California with her dad, five siblings and two dogs. Her debut novel is The Awakened. The sequel, The Sanctuary, is set to release December 2016.
Ten Random Facts:
- I have an unhealthy obsession with cupcakes, specifically cupcakes from Sprinkles Cupcakes. Now I want one. Thanks guys.
- I have seventeen tattoos
- The first story I ever remember writing is one about a little girl who goes skiing for the first time. I was 9
- My favorite color is pink. Always pink.
- I have a 10 year old husky mix who is fat and awesome and named Scout, after Scout Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird
- I’m deathly terrified of any and all forms of insects and spiders. *shudders*
- Baseball = Love. Literally. I’m obsessed. I can’t live without baseball. Winter is the worst.
- I usually watch Netflix when I write. I know, I’m weird.
- My celebrity crushes are Mike Trout, Zoey Deutch, Robbie Amell and Emily Browning.
- Jeans and t-shirts are a way of life.
I am represented by Benjamin Alderson of OfTomes Publishing.
Thanks for stopping by!